W.T.B. Truck Door Handle

Ol racer
Ol racer Senior Contributor

F.Y.I.

I'm posting a request for a Hudson Truck Owner that's Not Online that desperately needs an outside '46 - '47 Passenger Side Door handle in any condition for his Truck.

Thank You,                                                                                                                                                                                               Chuck

Comments

• 40indianssgmailcom
    40indianssgmailcom Senior Contributor
    I have both sides from my pu in good condition but may yet use them.  It seems that a passenger car would be the same from a four door sedan front door
  • Ol racer
    Thank You, Let me know if you want to sell them. No the Truck Handles are different.
  • I need a drivers side outside door handle for a 46 pickup. Ed
  • stbryson
    stbryson Senior Contributor
    Hello,

I believe that Super Six and Super Eight passenger car door handles and bases are the same as the pickup door handles.  The Commodore series handles and bases are different than the Super series ones.  The Super series handle assembly for the RH front and LH rear are the same (F 204140), and the LH front and RH rear are the same (F 204141).

Take care,

Steve Bryson
  • Ol racer

Steve,

Thank you for the Information to seek a 'Super' Series Door Handle. I have a Commodore and as you mentioned, its different than a Truck handle.  Chuck Vorse 

• stbryson
    stbryson Senior Contributor
    Hello,

Hopefully these attachments work.  They are from the 1946-1947 Group Parts Book, and give good visuals on what to look for.

Take care,

Steve Bryson
  • allan
    allan Member
    didn't WRP reproduce the handle bases recently?
  • Lance
    Lance Member
    Let me know if you need the left or right hand spring in the handle.
  • Ol racer

Steve,                                                                                                                                           Thanks again. The Pictures came thru fine. Chuck Vorse

• Ol racer

Allan,

I sent an Inquiry regarding Repo Bases to WRP.

Thanks for the Tip, Chuck

• 40indianssgmailcom
    40indianssgmailcom Senior Contributor
    I think the repop bases may be cast stainless