cars for sale?

How do I list a Hudson for sale on the cub website and the magazine? Is there a classified section

Comments

• schillaz
    schillaz Expert Adviser
    The club uses the two forums linked in the upper right of the Hetclub.org website. Both have a classifieds section. Both have a vehicle and parts section depending on what you are selling. Go into the appropriate title and click "New Discussion" make sure you state Make Model and year, location of vehicle, pictures always help a sale and if you have an asking price usually helps get people to inquire if within their budget.

As far as the club magazine, I'm sure someone will chime in who to contact.

Hope that helps
  • Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    As a non-member, you would only be able to use this forum (the "Hudson Open Forum", which is open to the public.  You are apparently registered (because you just posted here) so simply click on "Vehicles" under the heading "CLASSIFIEDS" in the menu to the left side of this webpage.

As to placing an ad in the White Triangle News (printed bi-monthly magazine of the Hudson-Essex-Terraplane Club, that is usually reserved for Club members only.  However, if you know someone in the Club they may be willing to give you information on how to submit an ad as a "lead" from a specific member.  In which case you can run the ad in the WTN.
  • Thanks Jon B

• schillaz said:
    The club uses the two forums linked in the upper right of the Hetclub.org website. Both have a classifieds section. Both have a vehicle and parts section depending on what you are selling. Go into the appropriate title and click "New Discussion" make sure you state Make Model and year, location of vehicle, pictures always help a sale and if you have an asking price usually helps get people to inquire if within their budget.

Hope that helps
    schillaz said:

Hope that helps
    Thanks Shillaz