HUDSON 8 (254) ENGINE PARTS SUPPLIERS

I would really apreciate,  if please any body can help me, letting me know details about engine and mechanical parts suppliers for a 1934 Hudson 8 (254) Parts like oil pump, engine bearings, gaskets etc .. 

Regards   
Carlton

Comments

• Old Fogey UK
    Old Fogey UK Expert Adviser
    The Railton Owners Club maintains a very wide stock of mechanical parts for the 254 eight cylinder cars that are available to Club members.
  • Bearings are babbit, and need to be poured and bored to match the crank. Around here, they cost about $100 each. The hard part is finding someone who still does it.
  • Carlton
    Carlton Member
    edited July 2021
    54coupe said:
    Bearings are babbit, and need to be poured and bored to match the crank. Around here, they cost about $100 each. The hard part is finding someone who still does it.
    I have seen that bearings are babbit, but mains can be replaced. They seems to be bolted with one screw. ???

Thanks for the info 

• The Railton Owners Club maintains a very wide stock of mechanical parts for the 254 eight cylinder cars that are available to Club members.
    Thank you 
  • Nevada Hudson
    Nevada Hudson Senior Contributor
    Lester Harris in Nevada, (775) 267-2559
    Lester ships all over the world, and at 91 years old, does not have or believe in computers. Phone orders only.
  • Lester Harris in Nevada, (775) 267-2559
    Lester ships all over the world, and at 91 years old, does not have or believe in computers. Phone orders only.
    Thank you for the info