new fuel pump needed for 54 hudson hornet brougham from lintwestwood

where can i buy one or get mine rebuilt???


  • GlowplugGlowplug Posts: 2,232Expert Adviser
    You can do it your self with a kit from a supplier on my website... or send it to Dale Cooper and get one of his rebuilt fuel pumps.  This will give you a OEM replacement. You also have the option of changing the fuel pump for a PINTO pump that is available at the local box stores or on line... the information to find vendors and and the part numbers for the PINTO pumps and kits is on my website....which has been free to HUDSON owners since 1998....  Ken Cates Waco Texas

    BTW... Post a picture of your car.... I own two 1954 Hudson Club Sedans ( brougham) Wasp and a Super Wasp 
Sign In or Register to comment.