Oil pressure switch

54Hollywood54Hollywood Posts: 160Senior Contributor
I've got a '54 Hornet with a set of Clifford headers and I need to replace the oil pressure switch but I'm having a hard time trying to figure out how to get access to it.  Can you get to the switch by just removing the fender side shields or what?  Thanks much.

Tim in WI.


  • cheyenne7271cheyenne7271 Posts: 152Member
    Removing inner fender will help a lot but also try coming in from the front of engine between the headers to reach in.  
  • 54Hollywood54Hollywood Posts: 160Senior Contributor
    I will look into that.  Thanks.
  • Hudnut54Hudnut54 Posts: 3Member
    You don't have to remove the complete inner well the section of fender well by fire wall unbolts giving access to oil pressure switch
Sign In or Register to comment.