Pilot lite Question

I am installing new blinkers, LED lites w/electronic 2 prong flasher w/grd lead! My Toggle Switch left is on, right is on and center is off! How to connect Pilot Lite so I know if blinkers are on? Thank You!

Comments

• ratlee2
    ratlee2 Expert Adviser
    It has been a few years since I rewired my 53 hornet, but it used a 3 prong flasher and the third prong was for the indicator light.
  • ratlee2
    ratlee2 Expert Adviser
    Other option might be to have a left and right indicator light and wire both from your switch.
  • Yes, thinking probably will have to go w/2pilot lites, Thx again
  • 50C8DAN
    50C8DAN Senior Contributor
    It depends on the year.  My '50 only has one pilot light, while my '54 has two.
  •  I put LED tail lights on my modified Hupmobile with one of those chrome directional switches with regular bulbs on front. I even tried the electronic flasher, but they still would not work correctly until I installed two little pilot lites. They sell them at the car flea markets for $3 each 2 for $5. Small sealed units much like the original Hudson pilot. After I put the pilots in everything works fine.
  • Got it going, Thx again guys?
  • Another Question:my Dakota fuel Guage I installed (new) when I start up goes all the way to FULL? Everything is new from sender to guage, wireing etc, good grd etc, help?
  • Got it figured out!