47 Convert. help

Does anyone have the door panel removed from their 41-47 convert?  Need help to determine what I am missing/ as well as location of components.
Thanks!!
Fred 

Comments

• 40indianssgmailcom
    40indianssgmailcom Senior Contributor
    I have the panels off a 47 pickup.  Would not think the mechanicals of the doors would be that much different.  I do know that there are a lot of pieces  so only one was disassembled so I could see how to put it together before disassembling the other.  I could take a photo if you need
  • Ric West IN
    Ric West IN Senior Contributor
    Thanks for your response, mechanism is totally different. I have a sedan  to study. Thanks for offering.
  • VicTor Z
    VicTor Z Senior Contributor
    I have 42 Hudson Coupe with the panels removed. Don't know how to post a picture from my I phone.
  • VicTor Z

• VicTor Z

• VicTor Z

• Ric West IN
    Thanks for your response,Vic.  Convert is totally different  than coupe.  
  • lostmind
    lostmind Expert Adviser
    Try looking at a parts book illustration , might help.
    I remember I somehow adapted a coupe regulator to work in in my 47 Commodore convert , but it was not proper , only functional. long time ago , 1980's
  • Ric West IN
    Thanks  Lost mind,   Parts book shows the vent window assembly but nothing else.   Has a large selection of door window parts just for the convert. but no pictures.  Part of my problem is this door was taken apart in the 1970's.  Old age memory is also part of my problem.