Now for something completely different

Comments

• railknight
    railknight Expert Adviser

Looks pretty cool and amazingly it still retains a 308.  I'm so tired of seeing something like a "small block Chevy" used as a replacement engine in modified cars like this!

Dan

• 50C8DAN
    50C8DAN Senior Contributor
    Would be nice to see a 3x2 manifold or something cool under the hood.  Maybe a Edmunds polished finned head?
  • Glowplug
    Glowplug Expert Adviser
    This car was an original leather interior Hornet Special when 1st it hit eBay a decade ago. The buyer from the Carolinas put it on Craig's list and finally sold it on eBay. This took
    It to the top chopper in NE. Two or more eBay/ Craig's list sales and the top was finally fully welded on. I do not know who added the paint and grill, but this car has been many places in the past decade. I wanted it when it originally sold, but the price was too high then. I liked it better original.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • dwardo99
    dwardo99 Expert Adviser
    Me hates the tail lights. I'm ambivalent about the color and the frenched headlights, but I love, love, love the grille. I'd drive it, but it would be soooo much better in satin black. 
  • 50C8DAN
    50C8DAN Senior Contributor
    I agree the tail lights are over the top, otherwise I think it is well done.  It is a real eye catcher.
This discussion has been closed.