noticed a big boy pickup on eBay cheap

Comments

• 46HudsonPU
    46HudsonPU Administrator

Not to be pessimistic, however -

It is a very large jigsaw puzzle.  Pictures do not show a complete picture, much appears to be missing.  Frame has been cut-up (front and rear), no mention of engine, trans or drivetrain either. 

And, it isn't 'cheap' yet - 'Reserve not met'.  This would be for an advanced hobbyist - possibly for parts (?) to complete other trucks.

• Didn't see the reserve not met. http://dayton.craigslist.org/cto/5085721996.html

its on Craigslist als

• 46HudsonPU
    46HudsonPU Administrator

Hmmm...  Maybe - Saw a Hudson pickup 'rolling frame' offered just a little while ago (lot of work already done on it, and this would probably 'mate' well with that.  Don't recall where I saw it (the frame), if I come across it, I will post it here.

• If I had the money I would be after it
  • 46HudsonPU
    46HudsonPU Administrator

Got too many 'projects'.  Oddly enough, I sold a 1947 Hudson pickup 'rolling chassis/frame' about a year ago to someone who was restoring one.

Later (recently), saw another frame offered (out of MN, I seem to recall).  Haven't found that post yet, not sure WHERE I saw it...

• bellbigdawg
    bellbigdawg Expert Adviser
    got a powdercoated, rebuilt with NOS moog and hudson parts rolling frame. all hardware stainless ARP grade 10, pridemore front disk brake conversion with rotors and new calipers. MAAS needle bearing front center pivot kit installed also. much more!!

This discussion has been closed.