what headers will work small block ford 51 hudson,an shifter linkage 4spd.autom.to colum.

fatbelly15
fatbelly15 Member
edited March 2015 in Street Rods
i have a 51 hudson hornet stepdown i put a ford 302 s.b. 4spd.automatic in. the problem the steering rod and arm of box clearence dr.side what type headers will work? looks like have to go between frame and steering rod and miss arm off box when turn wheel to right it goes forward i think i can miss this the reel issue is between frame streeing rod or might could some how go over arm on box?or exhaust manafoldes rather have headers the kits dont have enough lbows dont think.i dont have a linkage for 4spd.automatic would like to come of colum looks like i need couple of roods and something like a pivit bar the 2 would hook to to work any sugjestions and where to get this at and were to get headers to and part # s your input is very appresiated so so much thanks ps. what place would be very afordable on driveshaft thinkin on 1 piece using original rear end any ideas for when i go to full with driveshaft?

Comments

This discussion has been closed.