Online library index

hudsontechhudsontech Posts: 4,606Senior Contributor
edited April 2014 in Manuals, etc,.
Attached is a copy of the online library index.  There are some things that are in the pipline, so to speak, that were completed recently and so haven't been posted yet.
You may also find items misfiled - for example the 1940-1942 Group parts catalog is misfiled under 1940-1947 Reference sheets.

Hudsonly,
Alex Burr
Memphis, TN

Comments

• DocHublerDocHubler Posts: 993Expert Adviser
    Alex, I have the 1941 Owners manual for you to add.  Need to let me know how to send, it's a large file.

I will scan 1942 Sales brochure and Owner's manual.  The 1941 sales brochure is too large for my scanner.
  • hudsontechhudsontech Posts: 4,606Senior Contributor
    Tim,  you could print and mail,maybe.

Alex Burr
    995 Dawn Drive
    Memphis, TN  38127
    They are electronic form.  How do you want me to send it to you?  Too large a file to attach here I think.
  • ESSX28-1ESSX28-1 Posts: 1,372Senior Contributor
    Look at Dropbox.com  Its free up to a reasonable capacity.
  • akcoopakcoop Posts: 335Administrator
    Tim, how about I send you FTP access to the website? Have you FTP'd before? You could actually upload it right into Alex's folder.

Aaron
  • hudsontechhudsontech Posts: 4,606Senior Contributor
    sounds like a good idea to me, Aaron.

Hudsonly,
    Alex B
  • ESSX28-1ESSX28-1 Posts: 1,372Senior Contributor
    In this situation, FTP is a better way than Dropbox
    Aaron, I think I could do that.  I've done it before, but been some time so give me some rudimentary instructions.  I'll get the 42 stuff scanned soon and also ftp that as well.  Kind of a shame as 41 and 42 are basically the same, but a few illustrations changed.  It's really nice to have all this literature available online.  I have some other odds and ends I'll scan as well.  I have all the old WTNs back to 1992, so could do some of those also if that helps.
This discussion has been closed.