Stark Wrecking, Vintage/Classic Salvage Yard

Unknown
edited November -1 in The Flathead Forum
Stark Wrecking, Vintage/Classic Salvage Yard has been in business since 1956. We have one of the largest inventories of classic and vintage cars and trucks in the United States. With 55 acres and 1,500 + vehicles ranging from the 1940's to the 1990's we are a popular favorite with car enthusiasts across the country!! If you are in need of any parts, big or small, please contact Dana at 937-620-1921 or starkwrecking@yahoo.com

Contact Us:
Stark Wrecking
7081 Germantown Pike/SR 4
Miamisburg,OH 45342
Phone (937)620-1921
Email - starkwrecking@yahoo.com
Website - www.starkwrecking.com
Office Hours:
Monday - Saturday 9:00AM to 4:00PM

Comments

• Browniepetersen
    Browniepetersen Senior Contributor
    Did not see any Hudson stuff? Got any?
  • I think there might be a couple early 50s Hudsons in there,as soon as it warms up some I am heading there.
  • Yes,there is at least 4.
  • Hello, do you have any 1940's willys tail lights and would they fit on a 1937 Nash Lafayette 400? please let me know

Thanks, Nick Hansen
  • [Deleted User]
    edited March 2013
    Hello, do you have any 1940's willys tail lights and would they fit on a 1937 Nash Lafayette 400? please let me know

Thanks, Nick Hansen
  • Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    edited June 2014
    I believe that the person who started this discussion, is not a regular member of this forum.  His message is 4 years old and he obviously didn't re-register to use the Forum after the Forum moved to this (Hudson) website.  So he is not going to answer any further questions (since he ain't here anymore).  My suggestion: phone or e-mail Stark Wrecking with your questions.  Don't post them here!
  • RL Chilton
    RL Chilton Administrator, Member
    Jon-

Who are you talking to?
  • You would have to call as they are not computer savy,sometimes when you call they will say they do not have what you are looking for when there are a few in the yard so its best to go in person. Dana is not there any more and I forgot that I was on this forum until I got a email about this topic.
  • Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    Russell:  I'm talking to the little green man over there, the one with the wings....can't you see him?

(LOL!)
This discussion has been closed.