1969 AMX & Javilin

Lee ODell
Lee ODell Senior Contributor
edited November -1 in American Motors
What body parts are interchangeable?

Comments

• Lee,

almost everything from the cowl forward is interchangeable and most at the tail end. Do yourself a favor and go to amccars.net and www.theamcforums.com and register to use both forums for free.....there are plenty of jav and amx experts there who could prob name every interchangeable part off the top of their heads.
  • Lee ODell
    what about doors?
  • sorry i took so long to respond - but if you haven't already gotten the answer, the doors will interchange but you will have to change out the glass.

mark
  • Lee ODell
    Mark Thanks for the information. I will file it away should I ever need to change the door again. I was lucky and found a 69 AMX door the same color as mine, Big Bad Green. Lee
  • Lee O'Dell wrote:
    What body parts are interchangeable?
    Walt here. Lee, if you ever need a gas door, I have one in my Hudson parts. It's the one that swings down and holds the license plate.
  • Lee ODell
    Thanks Walt. I'm not in the need for one at this time but will keep it in mine. At the moment I'm considering selling it so I can finish my 47 Hudson PU. It's hard to let it go because it has been in the family since new.

Thanks for thinking of me. It was good seeing you and Margret at Janet Kale celebration of her life.

Merry Christmas and God bless.

Lee
This discussion has been closed.