sponsored drive to the beach sun 19th august

Unknown
edited November -1 in Events

hello everyone my names kay!

last year i organised a sponsered drive to the beach from midlands, leicester in our VW's and together we raised 600 pounds after further collections!!!

P2070119-1.jpg

now the time has come to set out on another drive to hopefully raise more money and awarness and have yet another fantastic day!

As we are so far from beach buggin here in leicester i didnt think it would be a problem to hold it on the same day as it seemed our only free day!

Sunday 19th August, leicester to Cleethorpes!

so again a nice motorwayless drive, a stunning beach to chill out on and relaxing shopping.

Estimated 1hr 45min drive, around 78 miles!

meeting that morning at Six Hills Pub (A46) to Cleethorpes (North East Lincolnshire). 9am departure

BCCFLYER.jpg

please pm me your address to recieve a sponser form or to ask any questions, or feel free to text or ring me!

PLEASE REMEMBER WHEN TAKING SPONSERS ITS BEST TO COLLECT THE MONEY ON THE SPOT INSTEAD OF WAITING. SAVES CHSING PEOPLE UP AFTER THE DRIVE AND WAITING TO SEND OFF THE TOTAL. THANKS xXx

Comments

• I have now set up an online page so that those of you that are unable to join us on the drive or for anyone else wishing to sponser us are able to do so online!

here is the link:

http://www.justgiving.com/classicdrive

all of your support counts and im very greatful to those who are already involved or who have sponsered us :)

xXx Kay xXx
  • hey guys!!! the plan of attack is we will be leaving just before half 9 (so that if any1 is late they dont get left behind and we hav time to snaz up our cars in pink!) if all goes to plan! from six hills pub, please please make sure you have a FULL tank before arriving as a petrol stop might be abit complicated if every1 does come! please please bring/wear as much pink as you can!!!

we will be making a very very short stop where the A52 meets the A46 on the roundabout near bingham at 10am to meet some others coming along too! after that its a strate journey on the A46 to cleethorpes!!!

i will be giving out on the sunday morning a small map with 3 car parks highlighted, because as there may be alot of us (if every1 turns up!!) we might not be able to park together :( on this map i will put the meeting spot which i want every1 to meet at wen we get there, as i would like a group photo of us and also to say a big thank you and some other bits too ;)

as the vw scene is all about helpin each other! if any1 is to breaks down it would be helpful for others near (or behind them) to stop and give a helping hand. if it cant be fixed then ring me, ill have some1 with me that can fix almost anything, if who ever stops cant, and i will be carrying tools with me too, so not a problem! altho i doubt with will happen! :D good old reliable vw's!

well see you guys on sunday!!! undecided wat bug im takin so just look about for the pink fairy!!!!! :D:D:D

thanks guys!!! kay xXx
This discussion has been closed.