Hudson Essex Terraplane Club (www.hetclub.org)

onerare39
onerare39 Expert Adviser, Member
edited May 2021 in HUDSON
If you came across this website while looking for information about a Hudson, Essex or Terraplane automobile, you are in luck. These posts provide a wealth of information on all subjects pertaining to the care, maintenance, rebuilding, etc. of your Hudson Essex or Terraplane automobile. I encourage you to not only post questions that you need help with, but also offer information that will be helpful to others.

There is an international club that is dedicated to driving and preserving these great automobiles; The Hudson Essex Terraplane Club, with over 2,500 members worldwide. There are also small regional chapters across the United States that provide a sense of camaraderie in our passion of these fine automobiles. Becoming a member is easy, and you will receive the award winning bi-monthly publication, The White Triangle News, with your membership.

If you are interested in joining the Hudson Essex Terraplane Club you can go to the following link and sign up by using PayPal, or print out an application form and mail it in along with a check. If you wish to receive a free copy of The White Triangle News and see what a valuable resource it is, you can drop me an email with your name and mailing address and I will send you a copy.

We are glad that you have an interest in a Hudson, Essex or Terraplane; we consider them to be the finest automobiles ever built. We would love to have you as a member, please join us.

Sincerely,
John Forkner
Hudson Essex Terraplane Club
New Membership Coordinator

Hudson Essex Terraplane Club Inc. (Our club website)

HETForkner@aol.com (email me to receive a copy of the White Triangle News)
(Drop the HET in the email address, but please put HET Membership in the subject line to keep it from going into the spam file, and remember to provide me with your mailing address. Any emails received with an attached file will be deleted due to virus concerns.)

Comments

• onerare39
    onerare39 Expert Adviser, Member

• I live in Wyoming and I'd like to know how to become a paying member of the HET club
  • PaulButler
    PaulButler Administrator
    edited January 2023
    @blondwookie , see John's post above. Visit the club website (https://www.hetclub.org) and follow the instructions from there

"If you are interested in joining the Hudson Essex Terraplane Club you can go to the following link and sign up by using PayPal, or print out an application form and mail it in along with a check. If you wish to receive a free copy of The White Triangle News and see what a valuable resource it is, you can drop me an email with your name and mailing address and I will send you a copy."
  • Thanks Paul.
  • Nevada Hudson
    Nevada Hudson Senior Contributor
    We have a lot of Hudson People in Wyoming. If you are in the roster we can email you information on car shows and cruses in Wyoming and Montana.
  • I do thank you for this information. I'm planning to join HET in a month or so