manual access 1930 Hudson

When I bought my 1930 Hudson Super 8, it came with a fair bit of literature.  One of which is a number of pages, 195-204.  I've added a photo of the first page.  The rest of the pages only have "Hudson 1925-1930 Inclusive" across the top of the page.  It appears to be one chapter of a manual on engine tune up.  I'm wondering if the rest of the book is available somewhere? 
I have the on-line service manual from hudsonterraplane.com " 1930-38 Service operations Manual" which is very redundant wording from page to page with no illustrations or pictures and with very little information on any particular topic.  I find it hard to believe that it is the actual service manual.  I'm used to the format shown in the picture that I have added.
I found an online pdf file "online library index"  and I see one called "1930-1933 Hudson 8 Service Operations Manual" maybe that's a typical service manual that I need?
So yes, I'm looking for the rest of the manual to the photo I added.  But I'm also looking for a complete 1930 Hudson 8 service manual.  Thanks for any insight you might have.

Comments

• eddiehudson
    eddiehudson Senior Contributor, Member
    If you are a member you can download the 295 page Hudson 8 service manual
  • If you are a member you can download the 295 page Hudson 8 service manual
    Is that the same manual that has "Procedure of Operation" at the top of each page? 
    I have that manual that coincidentally has 295 pages. 
  • Geoff
    Geoff Senior Contributor
    That is the only  technical book you will get on the 1930-'32 Hudson 8.  there was no other workshop manual published until 1934.
  • Geoff said:
    That is the only  technical book you will get on the 1930-'32 Hudson 8.  there was no other workshop manual published until 1934.
    OK thanks, it's a shame that it is so vague to say the least.  So what is that one that I added a picture of?  All the pages that I have (9) look just like regular service manual information, with paragraphs, pictures, and illustrations.
  • Geoff
    Geoff Senior Contributor
    That is a  generic tune-up guide.   Not an official Hudson publication. 
  • Geoff said:
    Geoff said:
    Are you familiar with this guide?  I'm curious what the previous 194 pages are all about, and perhaps after pg. 204
  • Geoff
    Geoff Senior Contributor
    They are for other makes of cars.