Not mine 1954 Wasp $2000 w/ extra engine San Antonio

I’m a two door kinda guy otherwise I would be interested. 
there is also a Terraplane pickup on SA Craigslist, beautiful but 350 Chevrolet powered and $22,000

https://sanantonio.craigslist.org/pts/d/san-antonio-1954-hudson-wasp/7516595183.html

Comments

• bull_islander
    bull_islander Expert Adviser
    edited September 2022
    Here's the text of the ad since these craigslist listings have a tendancy to disappear.

This is not mine, either

Up for sale is a 1954 Hudson wasp. Good to restore or use for parts. The car is mostly complete. The only thing I see missing is the chrome trim on the right side. The car has an automatic transmission. I haven’t tried to start the car. Comes with a spare engine. Needs rebuilding or good for parts. I do have a Texas title but the car hasn’t been driven sense the 80’s $2000.00 cash.
    Text is best 210 two one three 99 fifty six

• Glowplug
    Glowplug Expert Adviser
    edited September 2022
    Further distro has been made via the South Texas Chapter membership email listing... Ken Cates Secretary South Texas Chapter HET CLUB   Thanks Kevin for pointing this out... 

BTW the 1938 T Pickup is priced at 22K and to me there is something wrong with this ...?  DO not know the truck or owner either....

• Hudsy Wudsy
    Hudsy Wudsy Senior Contributor
    What is "distro"?
  • Glowplug
    Glowplug Expert Adviser
    Hi Jim, copied the add and sent it to our members via email 
  • $2k seems high for a rusty 4dr. 
  • Glowplug said:
    Further distro has been made via the South Texas Chapter membership email listing... Ken Cates Secretary South Texas Chapter HET CLUB   Thanks Kevin for pointing this out... 

BTW the 1938 T Pickup is priced at 22K and to me there is something wrong with this ...?  DO not know the truck or owner either....

In my opinion there’s something wrong with putting a Chevrolet engine in a Terraplane, but nothing wrong with the asking price!