Interior Sunvisor Question

ratlee2
ratlee2 Expert Adviser
I am working on installing the headliner in my '53 Hornet 4 door sedan.  I did not disassemble the car so I am putting a puzzle back together.  The question I have regarding interior visors is, do the Super Wasp and Hornet use the same type of visors?  I see there are two different styles, one that attaches from the center and one that attaches to the outside.  Do the rods all attach the same way on the outside with the same type of bracket.  The reason I ask, is there is an extra set of holes in the center just above the windshield on both sides.  Can someone post up a picture of the visor for a 53 Hornet?

Comments

• '53 four door.

• ratlee2
    ratlee2 Expert Adviser
    Thanks Richard, this helps.  It looks like the brackets are turned 180 degrees on the wasp.
  • The sun visors on a Wasp and Pacemaker are not the same as what was on a Hornet (pictured above). The Wasp pivoted down from the center mount, and didn't have the capability of swinging to the side.
  • ratlee2
    ratlee2 Expert Adviser
    That makes sense.  I was convinced I mounted my Super Wasp visors wrong once I swung them out to the side.