Overhaul Gaskets/Head Gasket for 262 Hudson engine.

I just tried to call Dale Cooper and see that he has closed? I would like to get Gaskets for a 262 Ci Engine. Can someone please recommend a vendor. 

Comments

• Olson's Gaskets. You will have to google them. They are in Washington, or Oregon. Great to do business with.... They even had gaskets for my Essex 4.
  • ski4life65
    ski4life65 Expert Adviser
    Closed permanently? That will be a big loss to he Hudson community. I know he was hard to get a hold of, but still....
  • Thank you, I'm waiting for a reply from them right now! 
  • railknight
    railknight Expert Adviser
    Maybe Dale Cooper's closed just for the duration of the Hudson International Meet next week.  
  • eddiehudson
    eddiehudson Senior Contributor, Member
    Send an email to dbasauto@aol.com. He's a BEST GASKET distributor and a very good friend.

Tell him Eddie Hudson sent you!
  • sacky
    sacky Member
    I just talked to him in Yipsee and bought a head gasket for my own 262 engine plus new bolts, i had e-mailed him earlier and then also talked to him on the phone to bring my stuff to the big show, He has a great selection of parts! Please have patience!
  • railknight
    railknight Expert Adviser
    I too talked to Dale at Ypsilanti and bought a Dana rear end cover gasket from him.  He's doing just fine.  
  • Thank you all for your recommendations. I ordered from Olson's and received the gaskets, the engine is back together, now I'm wrestling with the stuck wet clutch!