National Meet parts requests

ski4life65
ski4life65 Expert Adviser
I would like to start a post for anyone needing or bringing parts to Ypsilanti. If you need a part, post your wants. I have a ton of parts, but would prefer to only bring things that people are looking for. For instance, I have a bunch of clean Colorado sheet metal. I am sure I am not the only one that would like to get rid of some parts. Post away........

Comments

• set of carbs for a twin h 308
  • ratlee2
    ratlee2 Expert Adviser
    48-49 lower rear quarter panel stainless trim for a 4 door sedan.  Measures 5/8" x 45" flat on one end, pointed on the other.
  • allan
    allan Member
    I would like a really nice 1941 right front fender.
  • 37 CTS
    37 CTS Senior Contributor
    Looking for BROWN Brake and Clutch pedal covers for my 1941 Super Six.

If you need a left rear door for a 1941 , I have one with no glass.  It is rust free.
  • 37 CTS
    37 CTS Senior Contributor
    The door I had is sold.

• allan
    allan Member
    I am also in need of a 41 8cyl exhaust pipe either new or used as long as the used is good for a pattern.  AND, a good used 42 Commadore bumper guard (these are the big gaudy ones).  Ask your friends!
  • allan
    allan Member
    I forgot to mention the exhaust pipe needs to be for an overdrive car because they are different than the non-overdrive cars.  162726 is the correct part number for the pipe.
  • Ol racer
    Ol racer Senior Contributor
    FYI
     I'm bringing Adaptors to convert aging Hydro & Borg Warner Trans to more modern GM Turbo Automatic Transmission, pair Oil Bath Air Cleaners, glove box Manual's for '37 Hudson '8', '39 Hudson, '41 Hudson, Stepdown's, nice '47 Sales Brochure, mint Master Parts Catalog, nice '51 & '52 Mechanical Procedure Manuals.

Additionally,
    bringing a '37 Hudson 8 Radiator, a '55- '56 Hudson Overdrive Trans, with standard flywheel and clutch assembly, with Bell housing, and more...
  • 50C8DAN
    50C8DAN Senior Contributor
    54 interior SS trim strips 2 on front door and one on back seat panel - not fabric ones used on specials and many sedans.  These were used on couples, convert, hollywoods.