various 51 hudson hornet parts wanted

looking for a bunch of hudson parts, 51 hornet if you have send me pic and price with shipping to 55362 mn thanks

-hornet rocket ship truck emblem
-hornet glove box emblem name
- rear outer bumper guards
-driver door stainless trim strip
-hood center spear w gold tri fin

Comments

• ski4life65
    ski4life65 Expert Adviser
    What color glove box emblem?
  • hchtc
    hchtc Member
    prefer blue or red but any color would probably be fine
  • hchtc
    hchtc Member
    edited June 2022
    also looking for both fender rockets and ss door trim both sides
  • hchtc
    hchtc Member
    and rear outer bumper guards
  • bull_islander
    bull_islander Expert Adviser
    Roberto,  you just joined the group today and you have four separate posts all indicating you have parts that folks are looking for.  1929, 1932 Essex.  1951 Hudson. 

Not very believable.  

• Roberto,  you just joined the group today and you have four separate posts all indicating you have parts that folks are looking for.  1929, 1932 Essex.  1951 Hudson. 

Not very believable.  

And one of them was a reply to someone who was listing a car for sale, not someone inquiring for parts.
  • The numbers in the username and email addresses are likely used to track the various posts in an attempt to keep the story straight. 
  • 46HudsonPU
    46HudsonPU Administrator
    edited July 2022

--
    I still have the requested item(s) stated in your advert. Get back to me with a phone number if you are still in the market and a list of what you are looking to purchase. It's best to reach me on e-mail rfernadez152201@gmail.com

Roberto Fernandez
    A simple google search of the email address indicates that this is a SCAMMER:
    https://www.google.com/search?q=rfernadez152201@gmail.com&newwindow=1&ei=36viYofsD8qnptQP2cOo0As&ved=0ahUKEwjH173Y85v5AhXKk4kEHdkhCroQ4dUDCA4&oq=rfernadez152201@gmail.com&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAxKBAhBGABKBAhGGABQAFgAYIcLaABwAHgAgAFbiAFbkgEBMZgBAKABAqABAcABAQ&sclient=gws-wiz
    Addendum: The scammer's account has been removed/deleted, along with any/all comments & posts they made.  Email and IP Addresses have also been blocked.
  • hchtc
    hchtc Member
    edited August 2022
    thanks to a couple of wonderful members here, I have located just about every piece I have been looking for.
    However, I am still looking for these two last stainless pieces, and two door lock tumblers with keys, if you have them , send me a pm with price, pics, and cost with shipping to 55343 MN ,thanks

door mid trim stainless strip
    rear bottom most (3 inch or so) stainless trim
    2 door lock tumblers w key, (I have the lock body, rod and clip)
    see pic:
    need.jpg 223.5K
  • also looking for a couple of door lock tumblers w key, i have the carriers, rod, clip etc but no tumbler or key.
  • I have those.  
  • hchtc
    hchtc Member
    edited August 2022
    cool, please PM me, pic and price with shipping to 55362 MN, thanks
  • hchtc
    hchtc Member
    edited August 2022
    thanks to all, my list is getting very short, but I am still looking for:

1 door mid trim stainless strip
    1 rear bottom most (3 inch or so) stainless trim
    2 door lock tumblers w key, (I have the lock body, rod and clip)

(51 Hudson 2 door hornet, noticed some 51 commodores have same body and these pieces would be same as well)

if you have any or some of these please send me a PM with pics, price for item shipped to MN 55343

thanks
  • thanks to a bunch of great people here my list is down to 1 item, if you have this piece please IM me, thanks
    51 2 door hornet/commodore rear lowest stainless trim about 3 inches or so, see picture
  • hchtc
    hchtc Member
    edited September 2022
    my list is down to 1 item, if you have this piece please IM me, thanks
    51 2 door hornet/commodore rear lowest stainless trim about 3 inches or so, see picture
    would be interested in door mid stainless if someone has as well.    
  • I have those.  
  • pm sent