interior stainless trim for '53 Wasp

I'm after the 2 stainless trim pieces (left and right) that go below the rear quarter window on a '53 Wasp. They're the same size as the ones that go in front of the rear door handle. Can anyone help please?

Comments

• Lemme check my parts car in the morning 
  • I do have that trim piece it’s on the left side and if it’s the same on the door I have that too I would have to dig through the car under all the junk to see if the right side door trim is there but so far what I can see is I have two pieces. How many do you need?
  • Great to hear. I need two. Left and right - although each would fit either side. At a guess I would think trim pieces on a '51 Hornet sedan would be the same. The door trim pieces I have that sit in front of the rear door handle are exactly 1ft long by 7/8" wide. But here's the rub. I'm in Australia. Could you give me a price plus postage to Melbourne please? I know the pandemic has caused rises in international postage prices but could you check it out anyway? Many thanks Cheyenne. Good luck.
    Bill.
  • Yes I will. If I can’t find the exact left and rights for the inside quarter trim, I’ll compare the two left pieces and make sure they are the same. It’s funny the car I am parting out is a green Wasp w green interior. Let me know if there’s other pieces you might need if I’m shipping them anyway. 
  • Not 100% sure but it looks like it should be the same as the 53 hornet . Good luck!
  • Yeah I’ll check my 53 hornet parts car and see what it has
  • Thanks Cheyenne. Will do regarding other pieces needed but it’s just those 2 pieces under the rear quarter windows right now. BTW the photo of the green interior I used to identify the trim pieces is of a ‘53 Hornet I downloaded off the net. It ain’t my car unfortunately. Nice car.
    Bill.
  • Good news re my search for the 2 stainless trim pieces that go below the rear quarter windows of my '53 Wasp. A local (Melbourne, Australia) Hudson collector has found a pair for me. Many thanks to those who checked out their own collection of spares.