1937 Terraplane throw out bearing Wanted

Hello, I am new to the Hudson world and looking for a throw out bearing for a 37 Terraplane.  The throw out bearing assembly is made up of two parts.  The bearing and the cast iron sleeve the bearing is pressed on.  I believe the bearing was used for many years and the cast iron sleeve was different over time.   I need the  cast iron sleeve .  I suspect Hudson used this sleeve for a few years,  I expect to purchase a assembly but can purchase a new bearing if I had the sleeve.  Can you help?  Thanks,   Don Feeney   740-816-4284

Comments

• Wildrick’s has rebuilt TO bearings for $200 including a $50 core charge for your old one.  https://www.wrphet.com/1930s-hudson-parts/1930s-hudson-clutch-parts
  • Thanks for the information,  I don't have a core to turn in. I'll check to see if I can buy one outright.
  • Donald said:
    Thanks for the information,  I don't have a core to turn in. I'll check to see if I can buy one outright.
    I’m sure you can purchase one outright.  Talk to Cole there and he’ll fix you up
  • 2manyprojects
    2manyprojects Expert Adviser
    ensign bearing company   jim ducharme   elk rapids michigan   e mail jim@ensignbearing.com       have purchased from him great prices great service quick delivery.   has been in business for many years. price will be far less than 200.00.  he has seals, brushes ,bearings and MUCH MORE.
  • barrysweet52
    barrysweet52 Expert Adviser
    I have plenty of them ..... in Aust. This may be of interest. Thanks to Frank and Phil. Sorry but you have to twist your head for a smile

• I no longer one
  • Uncle Josh
    Uncle Josh Senior Contributor
    Bearing, Throwout New Departure CT26 Ron Fellows
     or your local bearing supplier.