would like to sell my hudson 1950 commodore, the photos are on the flathead .

Would like to dell my 1950 hudson commodore , the photos are on the flathead 

Comments

• Would like to sell my 1950 hudson commodore , the photos are on the flathead 

• 50C8DAN
    50C8DAN Senior Contributor
    edited August 2021
    Wow, that did not last long!  How much and where are you would help.
  • I want 20,000 for It. I have a little problem with the wiring, Not that bad just trying to find someone to check it out . Not getting no power to the coil. I would do it myself, but being 82 years old It is hard to get under dash.. It runs good. I run a lead to the coil to get it started, and can drive it. If you know someone that would like to buy it , let me know.

• I'm going to fix the car, some is going to fix it.
  • That's a real good looking car. Thanks for posting the photo.
  • is this a Commodore 6 or 8?  Where are you in WV?
  • It is a 6 and I live in Huntington
  • I would still want to sell my 1950 HUDSON FOR 20,000 Dollars.. 304 -523-3809
  • 50C8DAN
    50C8DAN Senior Contributor
    I would advertise in the White Triangle News (WTN) where it will be seen by more interested individuals.
  • Courtesy Man
    Courtesy Man Expert Adviser
    Beautiful Hudson - could you add some more photos ? Interior, engine, dash and so on.
  • yes i will
  • Hudsy Wudsy
    Hudsy Wudsy Senior Contributor
    Can you post a few more photos?
  • I would like to sell my Hudson. My wife has been sick, and I want to help her, I posted my picture on the flathead fourm.. My name is Shelby Gibbs. I live in Huntington W.va. My Phone number I 304-525 -three eight O nine. My email is Ticktockguy@comcast.net .  I"m asking 20,000.00 for the car. It has a little wiring problem but is is minor. It runs and drives good. It is manual transmission, Thank you.
  • hi Shelby.  What year and body style?  6 or 8 cyl?  Approx mileage?  Any pictures to post?
  • It is a 1950 commadore 4 door. I just put a spotlight on the car and If you want more pictures, tell me want you want and I will get them for you
  • It is a 6cly and the mileage is 29649
  • sell mt Hudson 20,000.00

• Yes I would you to do this. I'm new to the forum   Dodge truck  Thank you
  • PaulButler
    PaulButler Administrator
    I've merged all threads into this one so please put any more postings in here, make it easier for you to see what interest there may and for others to check it out
  • Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    Paul, thanks for doing this!  I hadn't opened my computer since offering to merge Shelby's threads, last night, so didn't realize he'd given the go-ahead.  You beat me to it!
  • PaulButler
    PaulButler Administrator
    Jon B said:
    Paul, thanks for doing this!  I hadn't opened my computer since offering to merge Shelby's threads, last night, so didn't realize he'd given the go-ahead.  You beat me to it!
    No problems Jon :) Makes a change for me to beat you to it, follow the sun support!
  • Hudsy Wudsy
    It's a nice blue color, but don't think that I recognize it as being a Hudson color. Could you say what the source is? I apologize if I offend you, but I don't think that the interior is what I would expect to see in a $20,000 car.
  • Hudsy Wudsy
    The seller dropped the price to $14,000 on this. Here's a link to a recent ad on C/L:
    A 1950 HUDSON COMMADORE - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)