RUMBLE SEAT SPRINGS

Rocket
Rocket Senior Contributor
Dose any one know of a company that can make me new rumble seat springs using the factory style springs I do have the old ones for a copy any help would be great thanks.

Comments

• Park_W
    Park_W Senior Contributor
    There was a place in Ohio that did mine (for the '36) many years go.
  • Check with Marcus at Heritage: http://heritageaai.com/
  • Rocket
    Rocket Senior Contributor
    Toddh I do not think they make the springs they make the covering for over the springs thanks. Park_W was the company in Ohio called Snyders auto parts I talk to them and they said they could make my springs for me thanks Tom.
  • Rocket: I just picked up a set of springs for my 36 Terraplane Rumble Seat from Snyder's.  I had an original set to work from, but very rusty and missing parts in certain areas.  Not cheap, but very well done.  I need to have them upholstered and was wondering if you had a source for correct color/type of material to cover the Rumble Seat springs?  

I also see that you had been looking of have a Terraplane Gas Tank reproduced.  If you proceed, I am interested in one for a Coupe.  My car has a later model Ford Tank in it currently. Previous Owner did not keep old tank unfortunately.  Please let me know.