1934 Terraplane Model K Coupe

I want to purchase an original 1934 Terraplane Model K coupe.  Please call me if you know of one for sale.  Douglas 251four63-83ninethree. 

Comments

• pretty cars.  I have a ‘34 4-passenger coupe and I love driving mine.  Please reach out if you have any questions.  Best of luck to you.  
  • Heres mine 
  • Here's the one I had on the day I got it..not sure where it is now.
  • Toddh, beautiful '34.  Please contact me at number in initial post if yours is for sale? 
  • dholck
    dholck Expert Adviser
    Interesting.  Why a K and not a KU?  History with the K?  I'd be very interested in what you have to pay for one these days - I've had one for 48 years.  All we see online are some asking prices ($45K to $52K); don't know what they really sell for. 
    I see Todd's on the Harwood auction website, but no sale price.  Mine is much like Todd's, but no rumble seat and a side-mount spare.  "K dressed as a KU" I'd say (fender lights, 16" wheels, chrome horns, etc.). 
    Don't you just love it when you want to buy something and all old guys do is send you pictures of what they've got, or had?  All old guys had cars they wish they had kept - I got this in high school and just decided to hang onto it (from my uncle, who had left it in my grandma's garage for 20 years after he went to Korea). 

• Essex33 said:
    Toddh, beautiful '34.  Please contact me at number in initial post if yours is for sale? 
    No it’s not for sale.  But if you have any questions, feel free to reach out.  I’ll pm you my contact information 
  • Are either of you aware of a '34 Terraplane grille, grille shell, and/or hood for sale? 

• VicTor Z
    VicTor Z Senior Contributor
    I have a '35 t Grille, see the following. I was going to put it a Hudson rat rod I am having built. Using a '37 Terraplane grille instead. The '35 T Grille is available ! thez@verizon.net 
    https://hetclub.org/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=topic&catid=16&id=5696&Itemid=1367
  • Update - found a coupe.  Need to find a '34 Terraplane hood ornament and base strip on which the ornament mounts. 

• Here's my coupe.  Working on a '34 Hudson 8 coupe now.
  • Here's my big coupe.  Anyone have correct '34 bumpers?
  • Old Fogey UK
    Old Fogey UK Expert Adviser
    Essex33 said:
    Here's my big coupe.  Anyone have correct '34 bumpers?
    Where do those hubcaps come from ?
  • someone hotrodded this car in the 70s.  I'm trying to restore its appearance. The caps are aftermarket 35 ford with metal decals I had made and the caps are mounted on cap adapters from WheelSmith. I've now upgraded wheels to artillery wheels for something closer to original.