Hudsons at Hershey - nice day

50C8DAN
50C8DAN Senior Contributor
Jon Battle recruited me to run the booth at Hershey yesterday.  If you get a chance to go it is actually a fun time.  Lots of folks stopping by and chatting, taking photos, and meet and greets.  Had a number stop by and sign up as NEW HET members, some renewing after forgetting to renew, and some just renewing.  Had a guy from PR, one from Mexico needing a 212 or someone to rebuild his 212 in '46 PU....  

Thanks to Jon and all the mid-Atlantic and NE Hudson members for keeping this tradition alive.

Comments

• Val
    Val Member
    That's GREAT  50C8DAN, I wanted to make it out this year but things came up. But good to know there are new members  
  • VicTor Z
    VicTor Z Senior Contributor
    I just spoke to a friend of mine that was there, he has an eight cylinder Hudson engine and an eight cylinder Edmunds Head and intake. He had some people interested, but no buyers. He had the Edmunds head and intake for sale on the HET Web site last year. Did anyone see the engine, Edmunds head and intake? 
  • Yes, I looked at the intake and head, really nice condition. The engine and trans. We’re in the back of his truck,but I didn’t look at them. It was a single lever trans. Probably 46-47?
  • 50C8DAN
    50C8DAN Senior Contributor
    edited October 2021
    The issue with the manifold is that it will not fit under a stepdown hood.   I know as I bought one to use on my '50 and no luck!  It would look really cool with the head and manifold on Hudson pickup with a transplanted H8!
  • Thank you, Jon, for what you do for the club.  My son and I enjoyed chatting with you at Hershey.  Volunteers like you don't get thanked enough!