1936 Hudson and Terraplane parts for sale

Rocket
Rocket Senior Contributor
Due to moving to another state I am selling all of my 36 Hudson and 36 Terraplane parts I have collected over the years this list is just a part of what I have. I am selling all parts as one lot only the buyer gets it all for one price $5000.00 All of the parts are in Upland, California and I will be working on getting a video of all the parts listed on u tube so the buyer can see what they will be getting. The buyer has to arange to p[ck up the parts.

SHORT LIST
one pair of 1936 Hudson dual side mount fenders with all of the mounting hardware.
one pair of 1936 Terraplane non side mount front fenders
one pair of 1936 Hudson or Terraplane rear fenders
one pair of 1936 Hudson long wheel base running boards ( these are brand new I have over $4000.00 invested in having them made )
1936 Hudson and Terraplane model 62 doors
1936 Terraplane grille shells
a bunch of 1936 Hudson or Terraplane wing windows the ones that roll down into the door.
1936 Terraplane side mount hard parts.
There are too many other parts to list here so if any one is interested you can pm me your phone number and we can talm about it Tom.

Comments

• I am very interested in the running boards. Any photos? 
  • Rocket
    Rocket Senior Contributor
    xbluewatterx I sent you a pm Tom.
  • Tom, I am still interested in the wing window parts
  • bent metal
    bent metal Senior Contributor
    Long wheel base running boards.                                                                                                    
  • jjbubaboy
    jjbubaboy Senior Contributor
    As always, DAMN those are nice!!
    Jeff