Pacemaker wheel cylinders

Hi everybody!  I'm thinking about replacing the brakes on my '51 Pacemaker sedan, and I'm trying to line up some parts so I can have everything available when I'm ready to do the job.  I was looking at some older posts that listed EIS parts 9090 and 9091 for Pacemaker front wheel cylinders (apparently Pacemaker wheel cylinders are different from the senior models).  I found the following item on eBay and was wondering if it would work...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/402755685032?epid=75561611&hash=item5dc61c0aa8:g:OC8AAOSwkMBgVBFf

Are the rear wheel cylinders the same for Pacemakers and senior models?  Does anyone have any other sources for wheel cylinders (both front and back)?  

Thanks!

Comments

• The rear wheel cylinders are the same for the Pacemaker and Senior models.

The front wheel cylinders are different for the Pacemaker.  I think they were 1 1/16" bore instead of 1 1/8" bore.

NAPA carries all the wheel cylinders for the senior cars.  The 3 hoses can use the same part number.
  • NAPA 11149 works for both front hoses and the rear hose.

• The brake switch is probably NAPA # ECH SL 134 like the senior cars.  Master cylinder may be different.
  • More NAPA part#s

Rear Wheel Cylinder (Left, 40-54 Hudson)
    Rear Wheel Cylinder (Right , 40-54 Hudson)

• cchancel
    cchancel Member
    edited October 2021
    These part numbers are listed in the 2018 Jan. WTN