1950 Commodore Sedan Wanted

Hudsy Wudsy
Hudsy Wudsy Senior Contributor
I'm looking for a fairly nice '50 Commodore 4dr sedan -- 6 or 8 cylinder, under $15K, maybe a little more if its worth it. I'll consider one that needs some work if it's otherwise nice. James Sheehan Mpls 952-929-6419

Comments

• Hudsy Wudsy
    Thank you, Dan. I have my eye on that one. I'm just hoping to find one a little less expensive.
  • Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    You might want to remind people where you live.  The seller of such a car might be more motivated to contact you if he discovered you lived near him.  Or at least not at the other end of the country!
  • Hudsy Wudsy
    Thank you, Jon. Of course you're right. I should have thought of that.
  • Hudsy Wudsy
    I live in MPLS, but will consider a "road trip" for the right car.
  • Hi James. I have a blue 1950 4 door. It has a 6 cyl with a 3 speed manual that I pulled out, but have all parts. I was planning to get it running, but I have too many projects and need to cut back. It has no rust but a little bondo (I went over it with a magnet when I bought it). Interior is in decent shape but needs a headliner. I'm going to post it soon for $8,500. I'm in North Carolina, so unforunately not too close from you. Good excuse to get south when it gets cold. :-)
  • Hudsy Wudsy
    Would you mind If I gave you a call to talk about you car? Maybe you could send me your phone number?
  • Hi James, I sent a DM to you with my contact info. I apologize, it is a Pacemaker not a Commodore.
  • Hudsy Wudsy
    Thank you for thinking of me, but I think that I will hold out for Commodore.
  • No problem. Best of luck on your search!