WTB- 37 Hudson Glove Box Door

BigSky
BigSky Senior Contributor
Looking for a 37 Hudson glove box door, with clock cover unless someone also has a clock.  If you have other 37 Hudson parts send me a PM, I’m always looking for stuff.  Thanks 

Comments

• BigSky
    I’m still in need of a glove box door for a 37. Please PM me if you have one!
  • KEL 39
    KEL 39 Member
    Have you got a picture of one?
    I may have one. I have a couple of '39 and earlier but not sure of the year.
    Ivan L. 
  • BigSky

With or without clock.
  • KEL 39
    KEL 39 Member
    I will have a Look.
    Ivan L.
  • KEL 39
    KEL 39 Member
    I checked. The ones I have are '38 and '39 Hudson.
    It was worth a try.
    Ivan L.
  • BigSky
    Absolutely, I certainly appreciate it!
  • BigSky
    Still looking for a glove box door!
  • barrysweet52
    barrysweet52 Expert Adviser
    Im also after a 37T door, the one behind the steering wheel. One could always weld or bog the glove box door lock hole and turn it upside down. Happy to swap a 1935 or a 36 one. 
  • Trevor J
    Trevor J Expert Adviser
    sent you a PM Barry
  • BigSky
    edited August 2021
    No hijacking my thread Barry, that’s just rude!!!   Whether or not you want the exact same part or are looking for a different part, start your own thread don’t hijack someone else’s thread.  

I am looking for the entire glove box door not just the square cover in the middle.  If you have the item, please PM me directly & do not reply to this thread, I don’t need another part taken out from underneath me as has occurred in the past.
  • lostmind
    lostmind Expert Adviser
    1937 parts must be hard to find?
  • BigSky
    Attention all hoarders…. I’m still looking for a glove box door.  Please PM me.