Hudson Proud

Val
Val Member
edited August 2021 in HUDSON
Went to local car show over the weekend and my 39 Six touring sedan took 3rd place! Parked next to me is a 31 ford pick up and 32 Chevrolet Phaeton and two 31 Model A's. There were 130 cars at the show. I had the only Hudson! 

Comments

• Very cool, I’m proud to go to car shows or meets and be the only Hudson. I like all cars but tired of the mainstream that everyone has. Hudson proud here!!
  • Congratulations on your placing. I've had my 36t visit local car shows and also found people interested as it's not a known brand. It can be quite a nice experience with people's positive comments and questions. In our small town we have a 29 cadillac v12 open tourer., a Ford model A, a stepdown and my 36t. Our small town of about 9000 all seem to notice when one of us is out and about. Can't sneak around that's for sure. Lots of comments at the pub or cafes with someone saying... Saw you in the hudson the other day.. Etc etc... Quite enjoyable cheers ken 
  • railknight
    railknight Expert Adviser
    edited August 2021
    A very nice win for you and great looking Hudson too!   I took 1st place yesterday at a local (Wednesday) cruise night with my '53 Super Wasp, but admittedly there were only about forty show cars present.  There also was another "Hudson."  A very highly and just recently modified '47 coupe.   
  • Val
    Looks great!
    We have to find you those side grills for you to be complete!
    Ivan L.
  • Val
    Val Member
    Thanks all, it was nice to place over the ford A's. Ivan, my plan is to do as the pics you sent me for that.