34 or 35 Hudson and Terraplane hub caps

Trevor J
Trevor J Expert Adviser
Looking to purchase 34 or 35 Terraplane Hub caps.  The condition of the exterior is irrelevant so long as the base is in good order.  1934 or 35 Hudson would also be okay so long as they are off the short wheel base model ie they fit the four stud wheels.  Pictures of what I am after are listed below

Comments

• VicTor Z
    VicTor Z Senior Contributor
    Hello Trevor, I sent you an email with pictures of the caps I have. I am in So. Ca. USA
  • Trevor J
    Trevor J Expert Adviser
    Further to my earlier E mail to you I do have a USA address if that makes it easier for you its just that I then have to pay taxes ect and need some sort of proof of purchase to satisfy customs but if it makes it easier well work something out.  Thanks Trevor
  • VicTor Z
    VicTor Z Senior Contributor
    Hi Trevor,
      Can you identify the years on these hubcaps? Thanks IN advance. VicTor

• dholck
    dholck Expert Adviser
    These are on EBay all the time; couple on there now.  It's a little confusing that Terraplane or Hudson does not matter, just the bases - you are just wanting a dog-dish hubcap?  I was going to mention that I have a place that makes a vinyl 'mask' to go around the "Terraplane" lettering; really brings them back to life after rechrome since it makes the letters nice and sharp.
  • Trevor J
    Trevor J Expert Adviser
    I am in need of the caps to re skin for a project and yes I have looked at the ones on E bay only one had a suitable base and I have purchased that one.  Have attached a picture of the finished product for your interest. Both the Hudson eight short wheel base vehicle and Terraplane for 1934 and 35 shared the same cap base but the skin as we all know is different.  But if re skinning you can use either base hope that clears it up for you
  • barrysweet52
    barrysweet52 Expert Adviser
    I have approx 20 caps from 1935 to 47 in Aust. ozhudsonatgmail.com 
  • Trevor J
    Trevor J Expert Adviser
    Hi Barry I am only interested in the 35 Hubcaps that I described in my post.  All 34 or 35 Terraplane or 34 or 35 Hudson short wheel base.  They all have the four stud wheels and have a different back.  The short and long wheel base caps don't interchange.Let me know