For Sale - 1950 8 Cylinder Engine for Rebuilding with Serial Number Matching MN Title Card

Hudsy Wudsy
Hudsy Wudsy Senior Contributor
Included are block, crank, cam, pan, rods (one slightly bent) for $75. Also, available is an aluminum head for $125. I'll be offering a set of rebabitted 0.020" oversize rods, cam bearings and gasket set at a later date, if there is an interest.

Comments

• Uncle Josh
    Uncle Josh Senior Contributor
    Where are you located?  I'd be interested in the stuff sans block and head.  cramerlp@roadrunner.com
  • Hudsy Wudsy
    I'm sorry that I didn't mention my location is Minneapolis. I'm not ready to price the rods, valves, rings and guides yet, though.
  • do you still have the Aluminium Head for sale
  • Is this still for sale?  Don  F5415F@aol.com
  • Hudsy Wudsy
    Sorry, it's been scrapped.
  • 50C8DAN
    50C8DAN Senior Contributor
    What a bummer!
  • I hoard parts and cars, just wish it was closer to get this and anything else until someone needs it. We gotta keep the supply chain alive lol
  • Hudsy Wudsy
    I live on a fifty foot wide lot in a suburb that is regarded as toney. I don't have the luxury of waiting long. I had to pay to have someone haul it away.
  • I have 4 1/2 acres and no neighbors within about 1/2 mile. Won’t ever go back to the city life, except to work lol
  • Rocket
    Rocket Senior Contributor
    cheyenne7271 you dont by any chance have a radiator for a 1936 Hudson 8 coupe or know of any one who can help me thanks.
  • No I sure don’t, off hand. Maybe Lew Bird in Dallas knows of someone
  • Rocket
    Rocket Senior Contributor
    Thank you I will try lew Bird.