Spot light

Can anyone tell me what size spot lights were offered by Hudson dealerships in 1948? My car had one installed originally but was removed years ago. I would like to get one to reinstall in my car

Comments

• Lance
    Lance Member
     Hudson used Unity. They were the model H. Critical part on them is the bracket.   Spotlights are about useless unless you have the correct bracket. If you want a spotlight I have some I will gladly sell.  . 
  • snowshoe90aolcom
    snowshoe90aolcom Expert Adviser
    I believe the unity bracket number is 28L. They come up on E-Bay occasionally.
  • I found one on ebay 2 years ago from a estate sale. They are generally generic between car brands however the top has a bracket screwed on with the word "hudson" I daresay you could buy the best one advertised on ebay and just buy the hudson bracket. However the hudson bracket are quite difficult to find... The manufacturer named bracket is quite easy to buy. I'd buy off lance if I was wanting a hudson name plated bracket as they don't pop up on ebay often... I've only seen it a few times since 2013 cheers ken