upholstery

hi. I'm looking for help with headliner. does any one have pictures of a head liner for a 1930 essex. I have an upholstery guy who I'm trying to hire to help. When he looked at the car it all made cense but the headliner. The exterior or top he has experience with but the interior is not clear, The transition or arc that is the perimeter from the horizonal to the doors is in question.

Comments

• Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    It's a long shot, but one of the members of this forum might have a '30 Essex that you could look at and photograph, and he/she might live in your area.  Where are you located?  And, which body style do you have? 4-door sedan?  2-door sedan (brougham)?  coupe?
  • joe
    joe Member
    Hi I'm in elk grove ca. My Essex is a four door sedan. It would be great if someone could send me pictures or if they lived close enough. Elk Grove is next to Sacramento. Im a docent at the California auto museum have found lots of picts of the interior but none of the inside headliner. The upholstery guy took a look and ask if I could find a picture of the inside, we will see. We have lots of cars in that era at the museum but no essex cars.