1936 CLOCK BEZEL NEEDED

Rocket
Rocket Senior Contributor
Dose anyone have the bezel for a 1936 Hudson or Terraplane clock it goes on the outsise of the glove box on the right side or even if some one has a complete clock they want to sell.

Comments

• Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    If you can find a photo, it would be good to publish it here.  Some people may have piles of old Hudson stuff for sale, but have no idea which Hudsons it fits.
  • philster
    philster Expert Adviser

• ken1962
    ken1962 Member
    There is one 1936 clock which has been refurbished and is for sale on usa ebay for us$400...it doesn't have the bezel.. But it is available... One pops up on ebay every 2 years... I've only seen the bezel pop up once since 2013 cheers ken
  • Rocket
    Rocket Senior Contributor
    philster thank you for posting a picture for me that is the one I am looking for I was going to buy the one on ebay but first I wanted to see if I could find a bezel. The one on ebay will do me no good if I can not find a bezel.
  • Glowplug
    Glowplug Expert Adviser
    Used the picture and have 3D print of it made to create your bezel
  • The other option you could try is buying a rear view mirror with a clock attached. I bought a nice new in box 1930s one for under $100 5 years ago on ebay. It sides into the hudson frame and looks just as good if not better than cutting the glove box door. They were just as valid 1930s option as the glove box clock... In fact hudson dealers had them displayed on the options display with heaters, wig wag stop lights, side mirrors, fender guides, the 2 types of horns etc cheers ken