Template for mounting spotlight on a stepdown

I've acquired a Unity Hudson spotlight and would like to mount it on my 51. Does anyone have a copy of the mounting template, I did a search and it's come up before, but could find no link to a template. The Unity website has a link for the template, but that link is dead.

Thanks

Comments

• Lance
    Lance Member
    You want mounting bracket 28L. Many people don't understand that if you don't have the correct bracket that you can't properly fit a spotlight. Spotlights for sale with no brackets are about useless.
  • snowshoe90aolcom
    snowshoe90aolcom Expert Adviser
    FFM, I have a copy of the instructions and a template for for that spotlight. I'll send you them, just PM your address. Lance is correct, you need bracket 28L which show up on Ebay occasionally.  
  • Thanks for the info, I do have the 28L bracket.

• FFM, I have a copy of the instructions and a template for for that spotlight. I'll send you them, just PM your address. Lance is correct, you need bracket 28L which show up on Ebay occasionally.  
    Thanks PM sent
  • snowshoe90aolcom
    snowshoe90aolcom Expert Adviser
    FFM, be aware that you need a drill guide bushing that gets inserted in the 28L bracket before you drill. The bushing is 5/8" long, 5/8 OD and has a 1/2" ID to guide your 1/2 drill bit. Drill slowly because your drilling into the metal at an angle.