Dale Cooper

hudsonsplasher1
hudsonsplasher1 Senior Contributor
Has anyone heard from Dale Cooper? I've sent two emails and his phone won't accept messages.

Comments

• I would like to order from him a complete seal pouch;joint breech..... For my survivor 34 but from Belgium it's going to be hot. >:)
  • He doesnt answer phone or email.  Something is wrong, I believe.
  • and it's the only one that sells the complete pouches;;;;;;;snifffffffffff :'(
  • His address is a paddock, which could be a shared space in an old industrial building, could be that he had to close due to a covid issue in the space.
  • 50C8DAN
    50C8DAN Senior Contributor
    If Dale needs to close for Covid he should let customers know on his website!  Maybe he needs help.  Hudsons are hot items!!!!
  • Glowplug
    Glowplug Expert Adviser
    Folks, Dale owns and operates a True Value Hardware Store.  The Hudson and other classic car parts businesses are something he does in addition... I know zero about current circumstances.  I spoke to him on the phone a month ago and he was working hard to keep his primary biz as well as fit the other car stuff into each day.
  • I brought my heater motor brushes at True Value, Dale must be stocking the True Value stores nationwide with Hudson parts.
  • Has anyone heard from Dale Cooper? I've sent two emails and his phone won't accept messages.
    I am totally frustrated with trying to deal with Dale. I ordered a single stage fuel pump about a month ago, he sent me a duel stage. I have returned it and I am still waiting for the correct pump. he doesn't answer the phone or emails.
  • I ordered a fuel pump from him and after 2 weeks I called to ask if it shipped and he said he would ship it in a few days. After a week, I ordered a rebuild kit on ebay. I sent him an email telling him to cancel the order. I assume he got it or he still never sent it out. I see Hagens has alot of Hudson parts. 
    Call the True Value in Cincinatti, maybe you can find him there.
  • BigSky
    BigSky Senior Contributor
    Has anyone spoken to Dale recently?  I called today but no answer & his voicemail box is still full.  I need one of the big swaybars he’s selling for a step down.
  • I need a complete seal pouch;joint breech;carter..... For my survivor 34.In addition to Belgium; has the speed where it responds I'm not ready for the engine to run.... Sniffffffffff

• 50C8DAN
    50C8DAN Senior Contributor
    Is anyone close by Dale that they can check to see if he is OK?
  • I've dealt with him through ebay just last week.
  • BigSky
    BigSky Senior Contributor
    edited April 2021
    And that has what to do with Dale Cooper?  Come on guys be considerate of the OP & don’t hijack a thread, start another.