1957 advertising book

Interesting book talking about advertising research and advertising tricks in the USA. Agree or not its very interesting.
It mentions the type of people who would buy a Hudson

Comments

• That is really interesting. I'm not sure 'impulsive' really describes a lot of Hudson buyers I met. I'd have guessed 'individuality' as a Hudson person trait.
  • BigSky
    BigSky Senior Contributor
    Individuality.... absolutely!
  • That’s why I drive Hudsons, individuality. I love cars of all genres, but I don’t want what everyone else has at a car show (Camaro, Mustang, Chevelleish type cars) I love them but it’s not me. 
  • That’s why I drive Hudsons, individuality. I love cars of all genres, but I don’t want what everyone else has at a car show (Camaro, Mustang, Chevelleish type cars) I love them but it’s not me.

The last show I went to I was parked next to a really nice pro-street Camaro. I'm pretty sure he had more $$ in his mill than I have in my whole car. My car got more attention from the visitors.???
  • Exactly, when I go to a car show I’ll walk past every car and truck to check out the oddballs or orphans, find the luxury cars or all original stuff