Radiator Cap

Geoff
Geoff Senior Contributor
edited July 2020 in HUDSON
I have received a parcel of stuff from the plating shop, after a long delay due to the Corona shut-down.  Amongst this is a 1929 12-sided radiator cap.  I seem to have mislaid the list of who this should be for.  If you are waiting for this, please contact me, thanks, 
Geoff   

Comments

• Geoff
    Geoff Senior Contributor
    Oops!   "Shut-down"!!!
  • No matter what you call it Geoff, New Zealand population certainly showed the world how an effective society can rid a country of the virus. Enjoy the freedom this entails. Australia is not far behind you once we rid Victoria of its hot spots (fingers crossed) Cheers ken 
  • PaulButler
    PaulButler Administrator
    Geoff said:
    Oops!   "Shut-down"!!!
    Assumed you wanted it amending so I have edited the original post for you Geoff. Let me know if you want it putting back:)
  • Geoff
    Geoff Senior Contributor
    Thanks Paul, you are very sharp-eyed!

• Geoff
    Geoff Senior Contributor
    This has been hi-jacked!   Does anybody need the '29 Radiator cap???
  • Geoff
    Geoff Senior Contributor
    It's a new one I have had made, and chrome plated.   Can't find who it is that ordered it. 
  • the flying lady hood ornament you mentioned can you post a pic please i would be interested in buying it... the one i have now is from the pre owner  that put on a trophy top from his rod and gun club
  • Geoff
    Geoff Senior Contributor
    Here is the correct one for the 1928 Essex.  I currently have one spare, to be sent for plating.
  • how.much?and where are you located?
    i live in central BC CANADA

• and how can i contact you...... i am on facebook if that helps
  • If I were you:  click on his name & then on 'message'; & send him a message. They are private.
  • i got a hold of Geoff thank you

• Hans
    Hans Senior Contributor
    Obviously a Very masculine figure !!
  • Marius
    Marius Member
    Geoff said:
    It's a new one I have had made, and chrome plated.   Can't find who it is that ordered it. 
    i would be interested in getting a hood ornament from you (Icarus)