Frank Myers RIP

FrankMyersRIP
FrankMyersRIP Member
edited October 2020 in Vehicles
hello,

My Father Frank Myers from Hartford Ohio was in the Hudson Club from the start and recently  passed away and we have 3 hudsons to sell...1947 Hudson truck Excellent condition with 308 Hornet,1946 Hudson truck needs paint but nice shape 308 engine. 1954 Fabulous Hudson Hornet club coupe real good shape.  Lots of Hudson Parts...My father even worked for a Hudson Dealership in Youngstown,Ohio back in the day and always had Hudsons from the late forties and even drove his
1954 Hudson Hornet Coupe to the Steel Mill on his final day of retirement back in late eighties so naturally lots of parts
to move. any questions email me at ron@southwindtrans.com

Comments

• ratlee2
    ratlee2 Expert Adviser

Sorry for your loss Ron.  I have been through this myself.  It is not easy but gets better with time.  Post up some pictures of the cars and parts so people can see what you are trying to sell.

-Rich

• 50C8DAN
    50C8DAN Senior Contributor
    Nice looking coupe!  
  • Trevor J
    Trevor J Expert Adviser
    That is one very nice car

• The gentleman certainly had class and respect for his car... A fendor cover... Its like when people lay the table with a table cloth, side plate and napkin.... Class 
  • Is that a fan shroud that runs fender to fender?
  • Val
    Val Member
    edited October 2020
    Beautiful car! The 54 is my favorite of all the step down cars. Especially the coupes. 
  • lostmind
    lostmind Expert Adviser
    My first Hudson meet was at Franks house. Three day meet. He put us up in his camper
    in his yard. He did his own work on the cars. I believe the 54 was a mustard color when he got it. Always very friendly guy.
    His son bought some Hudson signs from me to give him on fathers day. He talked about it for years. 
    Good memories of a good man.
  • Ol racer
    Ol racer Senior Contributor

Sorry for your Loss.... Your Father & Mother were really Great people.....