Arrow sealed beam conversion ring

Anyone have any idea how these come off ? Most of these conversion kits had an L bracket with a machine screw that was on the bottom of the headlight bucket, not this one. I poked around in the slot at the bottom but couldn't feel anything. I would like to swap out the lights and rewire because they are very dim. I don't want to break the ring because I don't have any replacement parts.

Comments

• Don't assume that they were installed correctly or by anyone who knew what they were doing... I'd try and locate some old conversion instructions first and backtrack on how the light is stable without the screw. It might be held in place by glue. Best of luck cheers ken
  • ken1962 said:
    Don't assume that they were installed correctly or by anyone who knew what they were doing... I'd try and locate some old conversion instructions first and backtrack on how the light is stable without the screw. It might be held in place by glue. Best of luck cheers ken
    I just got off the phone with a gentleman who there are two U shaped springs that hold tension on the headlight. the way he explained it doesn't sound too hard to get them out
  • Fantastic news ?