23 Hudson identification -- Parts Sold.

Bowgod
Bowgod Member
edited May 2021 in Parts & Pieces
Can someone help me try to identify my 23 Hudson? The car has no tags and I bought it with just a bill of sale and was told it was a 23 but I'm not sure. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Photos of the car? Serial number? Both of those would be use for folks to .
  • We need a serial number. My '25 is stamped on the outside of the right frame rail between the rear axle and the back of the frame.
  • Geoff
    Geoff Senior Contributor
    1923 probably had the serial number stamped into the left front chassis rail just behind the spring mount. 
  • Sorry about my last comment, not sure what happened. I was posting from my phone. But if you can find a serial number, someone on here can definitely help out with identifying your car.
  • Photos of the car? Serial number? Both of those would be use for folks to .

I have a pic but the serial number is my issue I don't even know where to look for it is my problem.
  • 54coupe said:
    We need a serial number. My '25 is stamped on the outside of the right frame rail between the rear axle and the back of the frame.

Bowgod said:
    Can someone help me try to identify my 23 Hudson? The car has no tags and I bought it with just a bill of sale and was told it was a 23 but I'm not sure. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Bowgod said:

• Thanks everyone I will look in these location and let you know if I find anything and here are a few pics.
  • Geoff
    Geoff Senior Contributor
    It could be 1923 to '25.  Definitely not earlier. 
  • Thanks everyone I found the numbers they are 566234 what should be a 25 model O is this car considered a sedan or a coach
  • longlivelance
    longlivelance Member
    edited September 2020
    Based on the serial number, your car is a 1925 Model O. No other vehicles are listed in 1925. 

1925 Model O serial numbers are 562016 to 672227.

I believe it is a coach, but someone who knows 1925s better could step in.
  • barrysweet52
    barrysweet52 Expert Adviser
    The swage marks on the fenders show its a 1925 or 26. 1924 had smooth fenders. Sounds like Lance is correct. 
  • what I've found it's a 25 but can someone tell me is this a sedan or coach
  • Based on the serial number, your car is a 1925 Model O. No other vehicles are listed in 1925. 

1925 Model O serial numbers are 562016 to 672227.

I believe it is a coach, but someone who knows 1925s better could step in.
    Thanks and I'll wait for other comments 
  • Geoff
    Geoff Senior Contributor
    It is a coach.  The next model  in 1926 had an all steel Hudson-built body.
  • Thanks Geoff I appreciate all your help 
  • There was an individual selling a nice set of headlights here that look correct for your car.
  • Bowgod
    Bowgod Member
    All parts are sold and I'm not sure how to remove my post
  • Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    I added "Parts Sold" to your title -- hope that helps.  (Speaking as a moderator, we don't tend to remove discussions once posted, but we can modify them to indicate that the discussion is closed.)