Is there a 1937 Body Manual?

BigSky
BigSky Senior Contributor
I’m wondering if there is a body manual which may have been made that includes the 37 Hudson.  I’m hoping to find something that has assembly instructions for the car so that I can get some things fixed & aligned properly.  

Comments

• Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    I've never heard of a separate body manual.  I'd go ahead and just ask your questions, a number of us have worked on these things and might have an answer.  Or, several (there are probably several ways to skin a cat).
  • Geoff
    Geoff Senior Contributor
    There is a Body section in the Mechanical Procedures Manual.  That would be it I imagine
  • 35 Terraplane
    35 Terraplane Senior Contributor
    I found this one for my 35 on Ebay a few years back.  Not sure if there are ones out there for other years.  It has a few graphics but mostly lists of parts numbers.  I looked in the club library and didn't see this under the 35 manuals section.  I should problem scan it and forward it to Alex Burr to add.
  • Old Fogey UK
    Old Fogey UK Expert Adviser
    I found this one for my 35 on Ebay a few years back.  Not sure if there are ones out there for other years.  It has a few graphics but mostly lists of parts numbers.  I looked in the club library and didn't see this under the 35 manuals section.  I should problem scan it and forward it to Alex Burr to add.
    Please could you do that ?
    I've never heard of a body parts book for 1934 cars, so a 1935 book would be the next best thing.
  • PaulButler
    PaulButler Administrator
    If you can scan then please forward it to me as I do the adding these days. Alex had the "fun" (and monumental) task of scanning these things may moons ago.