Frank Hughes master cylinder

JasonNC
JasonNC Expert Adviser
I was fascinated with the Chrysler master cylinder that Frank modified to fit his Jet before he died.  I am curious if anyone knows where he got the idea to create the caps shown in the attached photo for the remote reservoir.  I also attached a photo of his finished product.  I was getting ready to ask him how he did it when I got the bad news.... 

Comments

• JasonNC
    JasonNC Expert Adviser
    Thanks Ken.

• Must have had drum on all 4 corners to use 10psi valves for all. Hey, Jason, Dogwood has been quite, hasn't it !!!

• Again!!!!!! I can't edit in 2 minutes??????? Anyway, Jason, this is the very same thing and better BUT you won't like the cost. Look at the video anyway; interesting. And surely someone else might make it.
    https://timmcamis.com/shop/remote-master-cylinder-reservoir-kit.html
  • bob ward
    bob ward Senior Contributor
    Interesting. The idea is to have dual circuit brakes and a firewall mounted reservoir?
  • JasonNC
    JasonNC Expert Adviser
    RichardD said:
    Must have had drum on all 4 corners to use 10psi valves for all. Hey, Jason, Dogwood has been quite, hasn't it !!!

Yes it has.  Covid 19 has shut down a lot of things.  I talk to Lance and Richard quite a bit when I need to pick their brains.