1930 Essex

54coupe
54coupe Member
I'm trying to help soon the other side of the world... Would someone with a 1930 Essex coupe be able to take some measurements of the outside rear window area for me? Are any other years the same?

Comments

• 54coupe
    54coupe Member
    Back to the top... any help?
  • ESSX28-1
    ESSX28-1 Senior Contributor
    Try Barry Davis in NZ.  HETbarrysusan1930@gmail.com (drop the HET) He has both a '30 Essex Challenger Sedan & a '30 Essex Country Sedan
  • 54coupe
    54coupe Member
    Thank you ESSX28-1. Do you know anyone with a coupe?
  • Hans
    Hans Senior Contributor
    file:///C:/Users/hajac/AppData/Local/Packages/Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe/TempState/Downloads/1930_hudson-essex_reference_sheets%20(1).pdf

//////////////

Why not use the references in Alex's data in this club.

Glass sixes for 30 Essex is here.
  • 54coupe
    54coupe Member
    Hans said:
    file:///C:/Users/hajac/AppData/Local/Packages/Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe/TempState/Downloads/1930_hudson-essex_reference_sheets%20(1).pdf

//////////////

Why not use the references in Alex's data in this club.

Glass sixes for 30 Essex is here.
    What I'm looking for I a measurement of the window opening, and the distance from the top of the beltline to the bottom of the window opening, for a COUPE. this is for a person who is trying to recreate the missing rear window area on the back of his car.
  • I see a number of 1930 Essex Coupe owners listed in the roster. You could contact them directly and ask for help.
  • ESSX28-1
    ESSX28-1 Senior Contributor
    You could try Graham Sussey. He had a 30 Essex Coupe & may still have it.
    Graham Saussey, at HETcview@xtra.co.nz