Hudson cars and parts for sale

I have 3 1954 Hornets for sale. No titles. Lots of pieces on these three cars. Also have windshield, transmission, radios, radiators. And much more. Don’t want to see this stuff wind up in someone’s scrap pile. Lots of pieces if someone is trying to build a car from ground up. Located in east Texas 903-372-9835.  $700.00 takes all.   Rocky

Comments

• 2manyprojects
    2manyprojects Expert Adviser
    pics would be very helpful
  • Rocky
    Rocky Member
    Have several pictures. Have to get my daughter to help up load.
  • Glowplug
    Glowplug Expert Adviser
    Hi Rocky, are these the cars in Rusk? If so; my buddy bought the other 54 several years back and used parts to restore his car.  The quarters were removed by me to piece into a 54 Hollywood repair. 

• Rocky
    Rocky Member
    Yes these are in Rusk. Will try to post pics tomorrow 
  • Val
    Val Member
    looking forward to seeing them
  • Rocky
    Rocky Member

• Glowplug
    Glowplug Expert Adviser
    Note the same cars over the back of the Hudson Pickup bed...

Picture was taken when I was last out to Rusk to view Rocky's Hudson collection.  I believe this pickup has been sold?

• Rocky
    Rocky Member
    Yes it was sold. Sure miss that truck. Received numerous awards at local car shows. When I’m gone my kids would have no use for this stuff and it will probably wind up in scrap yard. Hate to think of it.
  • Rocky
    Rocky Member
    $500. And it’s all yours. Need gone.
  • how  many radios and what years and how much. i restore hudson radios for a hobby.
  • Rocky
    Rocky Member
    I have 5 radios. Not sure on years. Two look like the one in my 47 pickup I used to have. $100.00 for all five 
  • how much for shipping?
  • Rocky
    Rocky Member
    Don’t know. But will check 
  • pseftoncomcastnet
    pseftoncomcastnet Senior Contributor
    No 1951  trim, right?

• 2manyprojects
    2manyprojects Expert Adviser
    what trim,sedan or coupe?

• If you were not so far away, I would buy everything in a heartbeat... I truly hope someone can save them.
  • Rocky
    Rocky Member
    what trim,sedan or coupe?

Sedan
  • did you get a price on shipping the 5 radios? 
  • reminder..shipping price for 5 radios
  • What price would you have for one of the radiators? Shipping to 46142?