Hudson parts for sale

marcel
marcel Member
edited September 2018 in Parts & Pieces
1930 and 1931 Hudson rumble seat coupe parts available. Rebuilt Greater 8 engine with dual trannies. Fenders, hoods, chrome front bumper. Chrome taillight/brakelight with lens. Tires and rims wood or metal spoke with brand new tires.Restored wheels and hub caps will be sold as a set of 4. Hubcaps Not sold separately.  Chrome and brass dash parts, gauges,auga horn,axles frt and rear, driveshafts,30 headlights with lens. Lens go with buckets ,not sold separately. Email mhksimard@hotmail.com. I’m in northwestern Canada so please consider freight charge before proceeding. 

Comments

• Jeff
    Jeff Member
    Marcel, is there any chance you might have lenses and inner parts for 1936 Terraplane head lights? I also need a Carburetor for the same motor car. The engine is a power Dome flat six.  # 174791. Thank you very much. Jeff.
  • Jeff said:
    Marcel, is there any chance you might have lenses and inner parts for 1936 Terraplane head lights? I also need a Carburetor for the same motor car. The engine is a power Dome flat six.  # 174791. Thank you very much. Jeff.
    Jeff. Mine is a 1930 Hudson. I have the complete lights with lens and brackets for 30 Hudson and bracket for 31. The 30 light was round and the 31 is obolong. I don’t have 6 cyl parts only 8 cyl engines. Nothing for terraplane only Hudson greater 8. 
  • Jeff
    Jeff Member
    Marcel, Sorry it has taken so long to get back with you. The head lights wont work, but the lenses might. I saw a couple of horns in your parts. Is there one for sale? You have a lot of nice parts. Where are you located? I am in Omer, MI. Thank you very much sir. I hope to meet you at one of the meets some day. Have a great one. Jeff
  • Do you have some contact information? I have a 1929 Hudson looking for a fender to frame brace. I am not sure if they would interchange with a 1930 or if they are close enough that they would work with some modification.. My fender bracket is missing completely. I have a second drivers side bracket, however they are different. You can call me at 207-458-9171 if you wish I am in Central Maine.
  • Geoff
    Geoff Senior Contributor
    There are no interchangeable parts between 1929 and 1930 Hudson
  • Hi.. Any chance you have four lever shocks?
  • Sorry Steven. No shock levers. 
  • Good day Marcel. I have a '31 Greater 8 Coupe and need a few parts. Maybe you have them? Would you please contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss. Thank you. Greater8Dave. 
  • I see you have some wood spoke wheels would the fit a 1928 4 door sedan and would you sell one thank for your time 

• These parts were posted in August 2018? Are they still available? Where are they?
  • Lenka
    Lenka Member
    Hi, are they still available? My father is interesting in some parts. Thank you for your answer. Lenka
  • Any thing for 1932 Hudson Sterling 8 cyl  Thanks Marcel

• Hello I have a 31 Hudson greater  8 coupe and I need some parts. Do you have anything available?  I need headlight brackets tail light bracket rear bumper driver side rear fender and radiator support rods as well as a radiator cap please let me know thanks
  • marcel
    marcel Member

• fliptop
    fliptop Member
    edited July 2020
    I have two type of headlight buckets.

Type One: 8  1 /4" W, 3  11/16" H -- made of steel  (no inserts)
    Type Two: 8  3/8"  W, 3  3/4" H  -- made of aluminum (insert included)

Not sure which Hudson, if any these fit

jc