Twin H Emblems Reproduced again

Ol racer
Ol racer Senior Contributor
edited November 2019 in Parts & Pieces

F.Y.I.

Bob Hoyle in Illinois has a few more Twin-H-Emblems Reproduced again. These Emblems are very difficult to find now in usable condition and as far as I know, Bob is the only one reproducing them..

He only had a few cast and chrome plated so suggest calling Bob @ 815 288 6140.

( I will insert a pic when I receive mine)

Comments

• Ol racer
    edited December 2019

FYI

Attached is a picture of the Reproduction Trunk Twin H Emblem from Bob Hoyle. . Bob has a Mold made with a Shop to cast them and a Plater to chrome the casting. Bob has 1 or 2 to sell yet and if there is enough interest he will have more made. The whole Process takes about a month to receive it if not in stock. 815 288 6140  cell 815 973 4951 (Its nicer than pictured)

• Ol racer
    edited February 2020

Ken,                                                                                                                                         That's really great support to an HET Member that took the iniatitive to create a Twin H Mold , contacted a reliable Foundry, and Plate Shop to reproduce an Emblem that's hard to find used in decent condition. I wish I could have taken a better picture of the emblem. Personally, I don't feel Bob Hoyl can make much on them considering his time & travel taking the pieces to & from the different Shops, so apparently doing for love of our Cars.... I hope he can sell a few more going forward....